4 Pack Bread Mix - Free Shipping

4 Pack Bread Mix -Free Shipping

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hannah made bread in France

Hannah made the bread with a European twist.


"Your bread was indeed delicious. Came out very light and fluffy. I baked it in an average size electric domestic oven for about 20mins at 200c. I only had 2 loaf tins so did the third just as a round on a baking tray."
"The only thing I changed from the written instructions was that I added warm water to the flour, yeast mixture before mixing in my mixer with the dough hook (your instructions just stated water but I usually add warm water to help with the rising)."



"I did mix it in two batches as the quantity was rather large form my domestic mixer! It doubled in size quickly in the warm sunshine out on the terrace. I sprinkled it with a little flour before putting in the oven as I like that floury finish."


"I’ve just made another loaf and thought you’d like to see the pictures of it attached."




"I bought a Banneton basket to prove it in which seemed to work well and then turned it out on my baking stone to cook. Tasted delicious as usual particularly with lots of butter and homemade rhubarb jam. Even my daughters couldn’t get enough of it. Needless to say there is very little left!"

Thank you Hannah for your story and the beautiful pictures!  And for Fahrenheit users, 200 celcius
is 392 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. The bread looks so pretty! Though it usually tastes delicious, my bread never comes out looking so lovely. Thanks for the tips, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete